1. Why do I need to fill in the personal information by using credit card payment?
Personal information is the relevant authentication information collected by the credit card company during the payment. WebSpick never saves your bank information.
2. How can I change my subscription plan?
Every Premium plan cannot change, but you can choose to upgrade your premium plan via the contact us page.
3. How long will my account upgrade to Premium?
WebSpick has 3 payment methods which are credit card, Paypal, and local payment. Your account will be upgraded immediately when you paid. If your account still not shows Premium, please contact us.
4. How can I cancel the renewal?
You can cancel the renewal in a personal profile subscription.
5. How can I pay for the Premium? What's the currency?
WebSpick has 3 payment methods which are credit card, PayPal, and local payment. You can choose the suitable one. The currency is the US dollar; you can convert according to the real-time exchange rate.
6. How can I apply for a refund?
You can contact our customer service to request a refund. You can apply for a refund only if the following conditions are met: 1. Pay for in 7 days and download less than 3 times 2. Never download the PRF or applying successfully for the invoice.
7. How long should I wait after I submitted a refund request?
If your refund application is passed, you will receive a refund within 7 days. In the case of holidays, the refund will be postponed to the next working day after that.
8. What's the expiration of my premium account?
You can check the expiration in your avatar drop-down box and your profile.
9. What is Premium Royalty-Free Agreement?
Users only need to purchase a website plan to obtain the right to download the content's Premium or Enterprise Premium license (a file named Premium Royalty-Free Agreement) within the validity period.
The downloaded licenses are valid permanently and are not restricted by time, region, etc. "Content" means all content available on the WebSpick website, including backgrounds, templates, text effects, illustrations, etc.) WebSpick hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, permanent right to use, modify (except as expressly prohibited herein), and to reproduce the contents of the image worldwide, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to this document.
10. How can I know the images are copyrighted or not?
WebSpick guarantees the copyright of all content and has never stopped checking the copyright of all content. WebSpick uses new copyright licensing model named PRF (Premium-plan Royalty-Free). You can download the PRF Agreement when you view the detailed commercial graphics page, and it only valid for that single image. If you need multiple images in your project for commercial use, you need to download multiple PRF Agreements for those images.
11. Where can I use these images?
Free users can use images in the following situations:
The image content downloaded by free users is only for personal and private use, such as mobile phone computer wallpapers, personal social media, personal greeting cards/invitation letters, etc. The source or attribution of the picture must be indicated when using it, and the sale in any form is prohibited. Charitable non-profit organizations can use it without requiring any license authorization in a non-commercial situation, and the source must be indicated when using it.
Personal Premium Plan authorizes you to use images in the following situations:
Purchasing any WebSpick or any premium plan can obtain the following authorization. WebSpick hereby grants you the exclusive and non-transferable permanent right to use (download image license agreement is required), modify (except for those expressly prohibited below), or copy the content expressly permitted by the applicable license and Global image literature subject to this agreement.
The scope of application is as follows:
1.Use of digital copies of the Internet, including websites, online advertisements, social networks, electronic forms of mobile device advertisements, mobile applications, software, e-card publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), e-mail marketing, and online media (Including YouTube, Daily Motion, Vimeo, and other video sharing services)
Note: The original picture content cannot be resold online
2.Printed in the form of physical promotional materials, like posters, flyers, foldouts, letterhead paper, and business cards; used for artwork packaging and labels, physical product packaging design, textile design, and other packaging design; used for physical media, including magazines, newspapers and books, CD and DVD covers; used for T-shirts, mugs and other physical goods to print and sell.
11. What is the Restriction on the use of image content?
1. Use image content other than the image content explicitly provided by the license you purchased in connection with such image content.
2. When depicting any character ("model") portrayed in the content of the picture, the way it is portrayed makes the normal person feel offended, including but not limited to portraying the model as a) with obscene works, "adult video," adult entertainment venues, accompanying services, dating services or similar content; b) related to advertising or promotional activities of tobacco products; c) participation in political activities (such as any political parties, candidates, elected officials, advertising, or support activities), or involving Any political policy or opinion; d) suffering from or being treated for physical or mental illness or e) participating in unethical or illegal activities.
3. Use any image content in obscene works, defamatory content, or false content, or in ways that would be considered defamatory, obscene, or illegal.
4. Resale, redistribution, access, share, or transfer any image content or rights, except as expressly provided herein. For example, but not limited to, the content is prohibited from being displayed as a" library" of the content (or a component thereof), such that the third party can search for and select from the content.
5. Use image content in a manner that infringes the trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party or results in fraudulent advertising or unfair competition claims.
6. Use any image content (in whole or part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other marks of the origin or as part of the above use.
7. Falsely or reasonably implied that the image's content is created or claimed to be the copyright of the work by someone other than you or the copyright holder of the image content.